Version: 1.0 - Updated August 2002
* This policy covers how Espace Lollini treats personal information that Espace Lollini collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Espace Lollini products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
* Espace Lollini collects personal information when you register with Espace Lollini, and when you visit Espace Lollini pages.
* When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address,and zip code. For some financial products and services we may also ask for your address. Once you register with Espace Lollini and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
* Espace Lollini automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Espace Lollini cookie information, and the page you request.
* Espace Lollini uses information for the following general purposes: to customize content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
* When a child under age 13 attempts to register with Espace Lollini, we ask that he or she have a parent or guardian create a Espace Lollini Family Account to obtain parental permission.
* Espace Lollini will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent’s permission.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
* Espace Lollini does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies.
* We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing Espace Lollini to collect and use their child's information without consenting to Espace Lollini sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
* We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
* Espace Lollini may set and access Espace Lollini cookies on your computer.
* Espace Lollini uses web beacons to access Espace Lollini cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Espace Lollini products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
* You can edit your Espace Lollini Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
Confidentiality and Security
* We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
* We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
* Espace Lollini may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Espace Lollini account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
* If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at:
1762 route du Mont Chauve
CS 50 012
06950 Falicon FRANCE
+33 493 810 869